Week 2: Lab #03
DUE: Thursday, 1/19 @ 5pm
Create an online resume to showcase yourself for potential employers. Your resume must include the following content and formatting criteria:
Upload your completed lab by the due date specified above and make sure that you add a working link to it on your class page, otherwise it will not be reviewed and you will not receive credit.
- You must have a top section that contains the following content:
- Your name and FAKE contact information like phone numbers, email, and home address.
- A picture of yourself (or an image you want to represent you) aligned to float left or right.
- The resume must have three informational sections:
- Education: your current university, degree program, minors, and expected graduation date.
- Work Experience: any internships or jobs you have had previously.
- Skills: any hard or soft skills that would be useful for an employer to know about.
- Your content should be nicely styled so that all of your sections are clearly identified as separate, and that you are using font size, style, color, and background-color to indicate the organization of content.