Week 14: Lab #27
localStorage Page Styles
DUE: Thursday, 4/20 @ 5pm
Upload your completed lab by the due date specified above and make sure that you add a working link to it on your class page, otherwise it will not be reviewed and you will not receive credit.
- Add three drop-down form elements:
- One for foreground color options (minimum of 5).
- One for background color options (minimum of 5).
- One for a welcome message (minimum of 5).
- Add a form button that has an event listener so when pressed it will save the foreground color, background color, and welcome message as localStorage variables.
- When the page is reloaded, it should check to see if localStorage variables exist, and if so apply the stored variables of the foreground and background colors to the appropriate CSS elements and the welcome message to the appropriate HTML content.