Week 13: Lab #25
DUE: Thursday, 4/13 @ 5pm
Upload your completed lab by the due date specified above and make sure that you add a working link to it on your class page, otherwise it will not be reviewed and you will not receive credit.
- Pick a topic for which you will derive content to create a brief introduction animation.
- In your page, assemble the title, three or more images, and at least one div of substantive text content.
- Using the jQuery animate() method, move the elements around the page using different durations for timing. You could start the page with onlt the title visible then animate elements in. You could start with all elements visible but not in their proper locations.
- Every element on the page should have a series of animate() methods chained together (minimum of 3 methods per chain).
- If you are feeling adventurous, add callback functions on the end of one or more sequences that change a text box in time with a step.