Week 13: Lab #26
Embedded Media Scripting
DUE: Tuesday, 4/18 @ 5pm
Upload your completed lab by the due date specified above and make sure that you add a working link to it on your class page, otherwise it will not be reviewed and you will not receive credit.
- Create a page and add three media elements:
- Embedded MP3 audio file as an <audio> element.
- Embedded MP4 video file as a <video> element.
- Embedded YouTube video as an <iframe> element.
- Each element should have a play and pause button associated with it that you have created in HTML/CSS.
- You will need to use the YouTube API to start/stop the iframe content for the YouTube video.