- sessionStorage.length: a property that displays the number of variables being stored.
- sessionStorage.setItem(name, value): a method used to save a variable in a key:value pair.
- sessionStorage.getItem(name): a method to retrieve a saved variable by its name.
- sessionStorage.removeItem(name): a method that removes a specific variable by its name.
- sessionStorage.clear(): a method that empties all variables inside of sessionStorage.
- sessionStorage.key(i): a method that returns the name of the property at the index provided.